Browsing Impact Resources by Type "Conference Paper"
Results Per Page
- Challenges Faced by Small Scale Community Operations in the South and the Potential Contribution of Forest Management and Fairtrade Certification to Meet these Challenges Karmann, M.; Smith, A.; Forest Stewardship Council (XIII World Forestry Congress, 2009) Type Conference Paper
- The effectiveness of market-based conservation: can forest certification compensate for poor environmental regulation in the tropics? Ebeling, J.; Forest Stewardship Council (2005 Berlin Conference on the Human Dimensions of Global Environmental Change "International Organisations and Global Environmental Governance", 2005) Type Conference Paper
- Free, prior and informed consent: Implications for sustainable forest management in the Congo Basin Freeman, .; Lewis, J.; Borreill-Freeman, S.; Wiedmer, C.; Carter, J.; Clot, N.; Tchoumba, B.; Forest Stewardship Council (2008) Type Conference Paper
- The Impacts of Forest Certification on International Trade of Forest Product Silva, B.K. da; Boys, K.A.; Cubbage, F.W.; Forest Stewardship Council (United States Department of Agriculture, 2016) Type Conference Paper
- Loss of Intact Forest Landscapes in Russia and Effective Forest Management in Secondary Forests as Its Alternative for Biodiversity Conservation and Sustainable Rural Development Kobyakov, K.N.; Shmatkov, N.M.; Shvarts, E.A.; Karpachevsky, M.L. (XIV World Forestry Congress, 2015) Type Conference Paper