Browsing Document Centre by Author "FSC International Center"
Results Per Page
- Advice Note on Cut-off date for transfer of national standards from P&C Version 4 to P&C version 5-2 Code: FSC-ADV-60-006-03 FSC International Center (2022-01-11) Type Advice Note (ADV)This Advice Note applies to national standards which are based on P&C V4 and have not been transferred to P&C V 5-2 (or higher).
- Advice Note on Incorporation of new or revised International Generic Indicators introduced in future versions of FSC-STD-60-004 into National Standard (National Forest Stewardship Standards and Interim National Standards) Code: FSC-ADV-60-006-02 FSC International Center (2022-01-11) Type Advice Note (ADV)This Advice Note applies to Standard Developers whose National and Regional Forest Stewardship Standards are not based on the latest version of IGI.
- Advice Note on Transaction Verification for FM/CoC Certificate Holders Code: FSC-ADV-60-004 FSC International Center Type Advice Note (ADV)FSC-STD-60-004 V2 International Generic Indicators (IGI) requires support to transaction verification and fibre testing. However, national standards based on the FSC Principles and Criteria V4 or the IGI V1-0 do not include these requirements. This advice note closes temporarily this regulatory gap until all national standards have been transferred to the FSC Principles and Criteria V5.
- Applicable National and Local Laws and Regulations for Controlled Wood for Forest Management Enterprises Code: FSC-ADV-30-010-01 FSC International Center Type Advice Note (ADV)
No certification of Controlled Wood to the Forest Management Enterprise standard FSC-STD-30-010 shall take place after this date without the application of this Advice Note.
- Approval of Forest Stewardship Standards Code: FSC-PRO-10-606 FSC International Center (2021-03-09) Type Procedure (PRO)
The objective of this document is to provide a procedure for the FSC Policy and Standards Committee (PSC) to ensure a consistent decision making process for the approval of Forest Stewardship Standards (FSS).
- Approval of Forest Stewardship Standards addendum - Criteria to determine low complexity National Forest Stewardship Standards (NFSS) Code: FSC-PRO-10-607a FSC International Center (2021-03-09) Type Procedure (PRO)This addendum provides the criteria for delegating the approval of low complex National Forest Stewardship Standards (NFSS) to the Policy Steering Group (PSG)
- Approval of Interim National Standards (INS) and low complex National Forest Stewardship Standards (NFSS) Code: FSC-PRO-10-607 FSC International Center (2021-03-09) Type Procedure (PRO)This document ensures a consistent and high-quality process for the assessment and decision making of Interim National Standards (INS) and low complex National Forest Stewardship Standards (NFSS).
- Ámbito de aplicación de los principios y criterios FSC para la gestión forestal Code: FSC-POL-10-004 FSC International Center Type Policy (POL)
El Consejo Directivo FSC aprobó la siguiente política como política FSC en relación al ámbito de aplicación de FSC-STD-01-001, Principios y Criterios FSC para la Gestión Forestal.
- Chain of Custody Certification Code: FSC-STD-40-004 FSC International Center (2021-02-02) Type Standard (STD)This is the core standard for FSC CoC certification that specifies the requirements which apply to all CoC certified and applicant organizations with respect to sourcing, processing, labelling, and sale of forest-based products as FSC certified.
- Chain of Custody Certification of Multiple Sites Code: FSC-STD-40-003 FSC International Center Type Standard (STD)
The objective of this document is to provide the conditions and requirements for the establishment and management of Chain of Custody certificates with multiple sites.
- Chain of Custody Evaluations Code: FSC-STD-20-011 FSC International Center (2021-02-02) Type Standard (STD)
An older version of this normative document exists. To open the old version, please click here .
The objective of this standard is to provide the requirements to be followed by FSC accredited certification bodies (CBs) when auditing CoC organizations against applicable requirements of the FSC normative framework and integrating the findings to come to a reliable certification decision. This standard thereby aims to reduce the level of subjectivity and increase the consistency between sampling levels implemented by different CBs across different situations.
- Chain of Custody Interpretations Code: n.a. FSC International Center (2023-12-07) Type Interpretation (INT)
This document contains all interpretations of the FSC normative framework for chain of custody.
- Continuous Improvement Procedure Code: FSC-PRO-30-011 FSC International Center Type Procedure (PRO)The Continuous Improvement Procedure offers a flexible way for The Organization managing small or low intensity managed forest (SLIMF) or community forests, within or outside a group, to access FSC forest management certification, by conforming to the applicable FSC standard progressively throughout the first certification cycle comprised of five (5) years or, in case of group members, the first 5 years of the group membership.
- Controlled Wood Interpretations Code: n.a. FSC International Center (2023-09-29) Type Interpretation (INT)
This document contains all interpretations of the FSC normative framework for controlled wood.
- The Development and Approval of FSC Centralized National Risk Assessments Code: PSU-PRO-10-002 FSC International Center (2022-03-08) Type Procedure (PRO)
This document specifies the requirements to develop, maintain and revise Centralized National Risk Assessments (CNRAs).
- The Development and Approval of FSC National Risk Assessments Code: FSC-PRO-60-002 FSC International Center Type Procedure (PRO)
El objetivo de este procedimiento es ofrecer una metodología clara, transparente e inequívoca para desarrollar, mantener, modificar, valorar y aprobar Evaluaciones Nacionales de Riesgos (ENR) FSC para Madera Controlada FSC. El procedimiento contiene los requisitos para el proceso de desarrollo de una Evaluación Nacional de Riesgos, mientras que los requisitos para las evaluaciones de riesgos están incluidos en el apéndice a un procedimiento FSC-PRO-60-002a: Marco FSC para las Evaluaciones Nacionales de Riesgos.
- Development and Revision of FSC Requirements Code: FSC-PRO-01-001 FSC International Center Type Procedure (PRO)
The objective of this Procedure is to provide a clear and unambiguous methodology to develop, review, and revise all normative documents in the FSC Normative Framework in order to promote stability and predictability within the FSC system.
- Development and Transfer of National Forest Stewardship Standards to the FSC Principles and Criteria Version 5-1 Code: FSC-PRO-60-006 FSC International Center Type Procedure (PRO)
The objective of this Procedure is to provide a methodology for developing and transferring National Forest Stewardship Standards (NFSSs) to the P&C V5-1.
- Development of a Forest Stewardship Standard Risk Assessment Code: FSC-PRO-60-010 FSC International Center Type Procedure (PRO)
The objective of this Procedure is to provide the process steps for conducting and incorporating a risk-based approach in Forest Stewardship Standards (FSS), to assess, identify and designate risk considering the likelihood and impact of nonconformity with indicators of the FSS.